Monday, April 20, 2009

Reviews on Allyse's Bridal

Janae2317

12/28/2008

I loved the customer service! I had to go more than once while searching for my dress, and I finally found it here. Every time I went, they were very helpful and made sure I was comfortable the whole time. Some dresses are a little too expensive, but overall I would recommend this store to anyone. Especially if you're looking for modest dresses!


jbrothas

01/20/2009

They do not take appointments, I asked when their slower times where, and ended up going in on a thursday evening. They let me try on anything and everything, they gave me tips, but were not pushy, a HUGE selection.


MrsPriddy

02/15/2009

Great prices on alterations. The girls who work there don't always know what you need, though, so don't be afraid to ask around and find one who seems on top of things!


lisamicb

01/07/2009

I didn't actually buy my gown here because I designed and made it myself. However I did go here to get ideas of what I wanted and they were wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment